[gmx-users] Invalid directive dihherals with H

Farid Sa'Adedin fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 20 16:14:09 CEST 2005

Hello fellow GROMACS users,

I am new to using GROMACS and I have encountered a problem on the grompp stage.
I am trying to run a simulation on a small membrane active drug.  I get an error
message:

Invalid directive dihedrals with H at line xxx.

This particular line was at the dihedral section of my itp file.

I have tried deleting the particular line, but the problem still persists at an
earlier line.

Any ideas of how I can resolve that particular issue, I would be most grateful.

Yours

Farid Sa'adedin
Department of Veterinary Biomedical Sciences
Edinburgh University
Summerhall