[gmx-users] visualizing CONCOORD trayectory

Ruben Martinez-Buey ruben at akilonia.cib.csic.es
Mon May 23 14:37:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I have generated a CONCOORD trajectory in xtc format (with all atoms
included) and I want to see it . Since I have no a tpr file to use  as
input for ngmx I cannot see the trayectory. Furthermore, with  VMD  it
can be only visualized as one spot/atom, but I cannot see ribbons,
trace, wireframe, backbone or any other grahical representation. Do you
know how to solve this?
Thanks a lot in advance for your kind attention,
Bests,
Ruben