[gmx-users] Discrepancy between Free Energy Perturbation using Gromos96 and OPLS

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Oct 4 11:40:39 CEST 2005

Hi David

Could you be a bit more precise?
Is this difference due to a problem of united atoms/reaction field or
all atoms/reaction field. For I also use FEP with all atoms
(amber99-port) and reaction field, I could use some info. :)

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310