[gmx-users] (no subject)

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:47:07 CEST 2005

 Thank you Elena,
I think the topology was updated, but I had problems related to "Memory
access error" when i used the mdrun to perform the simulation... So I was
wondering if it is not enough memory of my computer or if I should have
somehow updated also the parameter file... Please gromacs users any
information about would be great,
Thanks in advance,
Fernando Mattio.