[gmx-users] (no subject)

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:58:08 CEST 2005

 Dear gromacs users,
Well I looked at my created topology file and it was like this:

;
; File 'minimized_2water.top' was generated
; By user: simulant (1000)
; On host: lvt-uni-e09-3
; At date: Fri Oct 7 13:47:39 2005
;
; This is your topology file
; LYSOZYME
;
; Include forcefield parameters
#include "ffG43a1.itp"

; Include chain topologies
#include "minimized_2water_A.itp"
#include "minimized_2water_B.itp"

; Include water topology
#include "spc.itp"

#ifdef POSRES_WATER
; Position restraint for each water oxygen
[ position_restraints ]
; i funct fcx fcy fcz
1 1 1000 1000 1000
#endif

; Include generic topology for ions
#include "ions.itp"

[ system ]
; Name
LYSOZYME

[ molecules ]
; Compound #mols
Protein_A 1
Protein_B 1
SOL 10017
SOL 10017

A topology file should be a lot bigger, at least it was what I realized
looking to the topology of my protein(aki.top). So shouldn´t be there also
the informations about my protein?? I mean, what do I have to do with this
"part" of topology created, should I include this to my other topology file
(aki.top)? Any help would be greateful, as I wrote before I am a new user,
it´s the first time that I try to do this, I mean, to update a topology
file.
Thank you very much in advance!
Fernando Mattio