[gmx-users] error on version3.3-rc3

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Sat Oct 8 21:53:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

I can't repeat it either with my version-3-3-ready-but-not-yet-
released :-)

However, unless you have a specific reason it is probably better to
use OPLS rather than Encad.

Encad is pretty old, but has been optimized for very short cutoffs
and vacuum simulations. For general stuff OPLS-AA/L produces more
accurate results, as far as we know.

Cheers,

Erik