[gmx-users] error on version3.3-rc3

Wang Zhun wangzhun at pumc.edu.cn
Sun Oct 9 05:39:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thank you for your help first.
The input structure was not wrong for Gromacs3.2.1 that I used before, and even the speptide demo can not work in order as for PDB2GMX version 3.3 rc3, so I think the problem lies in the rc3, or maybe the installation process.

Anyway I'll return to 3.2.1 to check the problem.

Thanks!

wzh

In your mail:
Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>