[gmx-users] grompp error

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Sat Oct 15 00:51:23 CEST 2005

On Oct 15, 2005, at 12:13 AM, Viswanadham Sridhara wrote:

> Hi,
> What do you mean when you said,
> Gromacs is compatible only with emacs...
> I use vi editor and I never had problems till now...
> Is it something about the new version or was it the case with
> previous versions too....

Sorry - that was a joke (note the smiley ;-). vi versus emacs has
been a friendly battle for 20+ years among programmers!

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl  <lindahl at sbc.su.se>
Assistant Professor, Stockholm Bioinformatics Center
Stockholm University, SE 106 91 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 5537 8564     Fax: +46 8 5537 8214