[gmx-users] system is bigger but box remains

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 12:31:30 CEST 2005

I've occasionally had a similar problem myself.  So
far it's always been one of two things.  Either I've
used -shuffle -sort for a multiple node run, and not
deshuffled it afterwards/deshuffled it wrong, or the
initial confersion to a .gro file has been wrong in
some way.  If noone comes up with something more
helpful it may be worth producing your .gro file in a
marginally different way, I've evolved a highly
convoluted system to stop my bilayers going "weird"
when I initially convert them from pdbs.  Or just make
sure your topology etc. is absolutely correct,
especially the lipid part.

--- taveechai taveecharoenkool <taweehui at yahoo.com>

=== message truncated ===