[gmx-users] About DPPC and DPPS bilayer

Viswanadham Sridhara muta.mestri at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:45:44 CEST 2005

Hi GMX users,
I have seen people working either on DPPC bilayer or on DPPS bilayer, and
the co-oridinates of the initial configuration are easy to access from
Dr.Tielman's website or other sources online. But does anyone know where to
get the initial configuration files for DPPC +DPPS mixture( bilayer ).
I have seen few journal publications of mixed bilayer of DPPC and DPPS, but
I was wondering whether there is any easy way to mix them if we have the
DPPC and DPPS configuration files separately.

Best Regards and Thanks in advance!

--
Viswam.