[gmx-users] About DPPC and DPPS bilayer

Rama Gullapalli quantrum75 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 06:42:59 CEST 2005

Hi Viswam
If you have the configuration files, i think the best
way to mix the two constituents is to use the VMD
program to build the bilayer from scratch (You can get
that information from the mailing list), that way you
can position the molecules in the way you want and
need not worry about any steric clashes.
Then the procedure is to equilibriate the bilayer and
the run the MD. I am still stuck in the equilibriation
stage, so i can be of little help with equilibriation
yet.
Let me know if you have more doubts.
Sincerely
Regards