[gmx-users] Analysis - 1 ns simulation - output files that already exist

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:30:52 CEST 2005

Dear Gromacs users,
With the aim of learning simulation, I am following the Introduction to
Molecular Dynamics course,
http://md.chem.rug.nl/education/mdcourse2004/step4.html
I am in Step 4, but I just can`t find in my computer the output files cited
in

"A run of 1ns of the system has already been performed and the output files
can be copied from a local machine:

cp ~mdcourse/fullmd_sol_1ns/* ./
This will copy all files (denoted by '*') in the directory
~mdcourse/fullmd_sol_1ns/ to your directory. "

Does anybody know where I can find and download these files??

Thank you very much in advance!
Fernando.