[gmx-users] Analysis - 1 ns simulation - output files that already exist

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:16:55 CEST 2005

Hi Fernando,

This points to a local directory for students taking the course here in
Groningen. I'll add a link to a zip file containing the necessary files
later today to accomodate people following the tutorial from elsewhere.

Still, this file should be similar to what you would have produced yourself.
The reason for the copying step was to allow the students to follow the
whole course in a limited time, without having to wait for the simulation to
finish.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On 9/27/05, Fernando Mattio <mattiofer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Gromacs users,
> With the aim of learning simulation, I am following the Introduction to
> Molecular Dynamics course,
> http://md.chem.rug.nl/education/mdcourse2004/step4.html
> I am in Step 4, but I just can`t find in my computer the output files
> cited in
>
> "A run of 1ns of the system has already been performed and the output
> files can be copied from a local machine:
>
> cp ~mdcourse/fullmd_sol_1ns/* ./
> This will copy all files (denoted by '*') in the directory
> ~mdcourse/fullmd_sol_1ns/ to your directory. "
>
> Does anybody know where I can find and download these files??
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
> Fernando.

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, M.Sc.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)
Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4
9747AG Groningen, The Netherlands