[gmx-users] pdb2gmx --- fatal error- .gro file not created

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:20:33 CEST 2005

 Mgio you were right, my topology file is empty. However I could generate
the .gro file (that seems to be ok) with editconf. Well now the problem is
how to have the topology file... Residue 38 C is the problem, but I also
think it should not exist! As I am new as Gromacs user I don´t know what I
have to do to correct my topology file... I tried the -inter and -ter
options as Dodd wrote, but it was not clear for me how to use them
correctly, so it did not work. Do I have to specify none only fot the C
residue? More information about this would be great, thank you very much in
advance!
Fernando Mattio