[gmx-users] Variable (sinusoidal) acceleration for acc_grp

Jon jon.ellis at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 29 21:05:25 CEST 2005

Hello gmx-ers

I wish to simulate a moving surface (alkane chain monolayer) in contact
with a protein and spc-water. So I will define these in acc-grps in
the.mdp file.

However, I want the acceleration to vary with time (ie sinusoidal). Can
I do this with acc-grps/accelerate? Or do I have to modfiy the source
code? If I need to modify the code, which programs/routines do I need to
modify?

Any help would be appreciated, or better yet, if anyone has done this
before, it'd be great to hear from you.

Cheers
Jon Ellis

--