[gmx-users] PME scaling

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Jan 10 21:09:16 CET 2006

Hi,

On Jan 10, 2006, at 7:41 PM, David van der Spoel wrote:

> In addition to Erik's answer: can you be more specific? We've seen
> quite decent scaling on up to 16 processors, but depending strongly
> on the size of the system and the interconnect.

David, if you're thinking of Carsten's PME modifications I believe we
only added those in the head branch and not 3.3.

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl  <lindahl at sbc.su.se>     Backup address:
<erik.lindahl at gmail.com>
Assistant Professor, Computational Structural Biology
Stockholm Bioinformatics Center, Stockholm University, SE 106 91
Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 5537 8564     Fax: +46 8 5537 8214