[gmx-users] Ligand moves out of box during EM steps

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Wed Mar 22 14:04:25 CET 2006

Dear Tsjerk,
        Thanks for your reply. But I have not gone to the stage of
        dynamics yet. I am still struck at energy minimization. Now
        atleast I could reason out why it happens, but I dont know how
        to stop it. The reason is everytime
when I convert ligand-enzyme complex using pdb2gmx, I trim off the
ligand and convert the protein part alone, later I
paste the drug molecule in the resultant file. I suspect that could be
the problem,so I try to fix it by myself.

With thanks !
B.Nataraj

--
  raja