[gmx-users] How can I uninstall the old version?

王准 wangzhun at pumc.edu.cn
Sun Feb 4 15:35:22 CET 2007

If you installed the program with RPMs, you can unstall it with "rpm" command, too.
If you compiled it from source, you can delete its directories and files directly as the root.
Refer to Baidu search engine for Chinese instructions dealing with program (un)installing under Linux, please.

In your mail: