[gmx-users] Re: RMSD of the same protein in different solvent boxes

Afonso Duarte duartenl at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 5 12:16:26 CET 2007

Thanks it worked!

I useed  trjconv to create a new .xtc just with the backbone and now I can do a g_rms for both simulations.

Cheers

Afonso

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: RMSD of the same protein in different solvent boxes
      (Tsjerk Wassenaar)
   2. Re: RMSD of the same protein in different solvent boxes
      (Florian Haberl)
   3. Re: RMSD of the same protein in different solvent boxes
      (Ran Friedman)

Message: 1