[gmx-users] Need basic install help please

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Fri Feb 9 07:22:54 CET 2007

Don't worry, I am not far ahead of you ;-) Just helping out as seem to
be the only person online in this group at the moment, so can get this
sorted before the guys in Europe get out of bed ;-)

Yes, you need to add to the path variable the spot in which the GROMACS
scripts are located.  Do a search of the list, or check the
instructions, it should tell you where the scripts are located.  Sorry,
can't check my own installation as just turned off my machine as leaving
work for the weekend now.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9524