[gmx-users] protein in hole

gportel at gwdg.de gportel at gwdg.de
Mon Jun 18 23:37:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

Use editconf. You can center the protein and align its main axis ( -princ
) or play around with the rotation of the initial orientation ( -rotate ).
Then get the surface of the correct (aligned and centered) oritentation as
input for making the hole (if you want to use the modified md code).

Good luck,

Guillem

---------

Guillem Portella