[gmx-users] Question about DNA simulation

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Jun 19 14:57:50 CEST 2007

Hi

I never had to change masses in the nb.itp and I ran lots of simulations
with the amber-Port...Are you sure, that you had no dummies with mass
zero or so?

REgards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310