[gmx-users] Question about DNA simulation

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Jun 19 10:01:44 CEST 2007

Hi,
     Actually I think that although the .atp file seems to be used, the
masses in the ffamberxxnb.itp file must be changed from the zero values
to the correct ones: when I ran a simulation without changing them I got
infinite velocities and which did nor happen when I changed the masses
to the correct ones.
     Thanks,
George