[gmx-users] linux

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at gmx.de
Sat Jun 23 19:00:39 CEST 2007

Am Samstag, 23. Juni 2007 schrieb mahbubeh zarrabi:

Hi Mahbubeh,

first of all, this is not a Linux mailing list, if you have questions about
linux, i suggest asking in the appropriate lists, e.g. your local Linux User
Group.

> "Your session only lasted less that ten seconds. If
> you have not logged out yourself, this could mean that
> there is some installation problem or that you may be
> out of diskspace. Try logging in with one of the
> failsafe sessions to see if you can fix the problem"
> thanks

To your question: I assume that you're trying to log in via X and space might
be a problem.

You can switch to console via ctrl+alt+F1
-> then log in as root
-> df -sh gives you the used space on all mounted partitions

If you have further questions, please answer per p.m., since this is not a
gromacs related issue at all.

Best
	Martin