[gmx-users] GROMACS Wiki

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Wed May 2 02:47:23 CEST 2007

Have the developers thought of having a wiki set up for GROMACS?

Then users out there not directly involved in the development could help
to develop resources that should take care of many of the frequent
questions people have, in an easy location.

If you need assistance to do so, I am willing to volunteer to assist /
help in its development (I am involved in a hobby wiki).

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9524