[gmx-users] carbon atom not found by pdb2gmx and modification of specbond.dat

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:21:52 CEST 2007

Hi Nicolas,

Have a look at the ff*bon.itp of your choice and go all the way to the
bottom. You can see there how the connections are handled further for
e.g. heme and can add the angles and dihedrals you want.

Also, you report bonds between the zinc and a number of other atoms.
This is probably due to the viewer you use, which bases connectivity
on the distances between atoms. This has nothing to do with a
topology.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.