[gmx-users] carbon atom not found by pdb2gmx and modification of specbond.dat

Nicolas Sapay nsapay at ucalgary.ca
Tue May 15 01:02:33 CEST 2007

Sorry, the message has been sent too fast, the 4 bonds have been
correctly created now. So, the correct specbond line is:
CYS     SG      1       ZN2     ZN      1       0.25     CYSZ    ZN

There is still an angles that lacks (the S-ZN-S angle), but I can add it
manually.

Nicolas

Sorry for the inconvenience

Nicolas

--
[ Nicolas SAPAY, Ph.D. ]
University of Calgary, Dept. of Biological Sciences