[gmx-users] energy minimization - double precision

Dr Itamar Kass ikass at uq.edu.au
Sat May 19 02:12:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

When doing EM it is not a good idea to use restrains/constraints when
doing EM.

Try minimize without it.

Best,
Itamar

---

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" - Niels Bohr

| Itamar Kass, Ph.D.
| Postdoctoral Research Fellow
|
|Molecular Dynamics Group
| School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
| Chemistry Building (#68)
| The University of Queensland
| St. Lucia Campus, Brisbane, QLD 4067
| Australia
|
| Tel: +61 7 3365 9922
| Fax: +61 7 3365 3872
| E-mail: ikass at uq.edu.au
| Web page: http://www.uq.edu.au/~uqikass/
| Personal web page: http://thekassfamily.blogspot.com/

Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the
Sender and not the views of The University of Queensland