[gmx-users] What molecule generator should be used if using GROMOS Force Field?

WU Yanbin wuyb02 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:51:18 CEST 2007

Hi, Everyone,
  If I use GROMOS force field, what molecule generator, specially the
topology generation, should I use (just like for gromacs force field, there
is PRODRG)?
  I have tried to convert gromacs topology to GROMOS topology. The problem
is that some atom type like "CS2" in PEO does noe exist in GROMOS force
field. And GROMOS manual can not be downloaded for free. Where can I find
description for each atom type in GROMOS? Any suggestions? Thanks in
advance.
                                             Yours Sincerely,
                                                          WU Yanbin