[gmx-users] Go-model Hamiltonian

eddie mendel pckboy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:20:05 CET 2008

Greetings Gromax users!

I am trying to do free energy calculations using a Go-model Hamiltonian
simulation, and I was wondering if GROMACS has such capabilities.

I was planning to use CHARMM but I found a problem at a server that
builds the respective  Go-model Hamiltonian from a pdb  file

this is the website in case you are interested:
http://mmtsb.scripps.edu/webservices/gomodel.html

Please let me know any suggestions you may have. My protein has around
500 residues and hence I think a Go-model is the only viable
option I have.

Thanks for the advice beforehand

Eduardo Mendez
PhD Candidate and so forth