[gmx-users] How to remove H atom from residue in gro file?

Nelson Cotrim nhcotrim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:53:30 CET 2008

Hi Maik,
Thanks for the warning and the tip, I have already donwloaded and will
read that paper today, it seems to be what I need.
I have been working with MD for some 6 months now (I know that's not
much), and have had the help of some knowledgeable people, but they
are unavailable right now.
I just do not have any formal training per se, only a crash course,
and therefore do not really understand all that is going on. And this
is one problem I do not even know how to begin to address.
But thanks for all your help anyway.
Best regards,
Nelson

--