[gmx-users] HPC-EUROPA

Xavier Periole X.Periole at rug.nl
Mon Jan 21 08:17:16 CET 2008

Dear super-computer users ...

This may sound off the users-list but I forward a very good/easy chance
to get funding for traveling in Europe up to two months in one of the
countries part of HPC-EUROPA (cluster of enormous European computers).

This fundings are devoted to development and application on super computers.
It comes with financial support for the journey and stay and with a large
amount of computer time.

It is quick to apply and easy to get funded. I participated and have been
extremely happy with it. I recommend it!

XAvier