[gmx-users] deshuf.ndx doesn't work for forces?

LuLanyuan lulanyuan at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 21:22:11 CET 2008

Hi,
I think after the "trjconv -f *.trr -n deshuf.ndx" operation,  the new orders of x and v in the trr file are correct.
Here "correct" means the order is the same as the intitial *.gro file you use for grompp command. If the output
of trjconv is gro/pdb, you're right that it's only deshuffled, but not desorted. But since there's no force in the gro
file, the bug i mentioned is only in the case when you choose trr as the output of your deshuffle operation.
Lanyuan Lu