[gmx-users] Problem regarding Complex ion addition by genbox

kinshuk at chem.iitb.ac.in kinshuk at chem.iitb.ac.in
Mon Jan 28 11:00:21 CET 2008

 Thanks a lotfor responding me.Sorry for complexity.
 As you have suggest that in step 2.
 (2. Use editconf to put your guanidinium ion in a box of such a size so)

  In input X.gro file in editconf there will be one guanidium ion or total
number of guanidium ion that is required for desired concentration.
  How many guanidinium ion we will put in box & How to generate input .gro
file in editconf in step 2 of your's siggested step.?

  I have used genconf in that i used to give X.gro file contaning
information of one molecule.It multiplies a given coordinates file.Will
this help or which is most appropriate way to generate input .gro file
in editconf in step 2?

  In step 4 it will add water molecule according to box size.How we will
control it for desired concentration.