[gmx-users] bicelle gromacs MD simulation CG model?

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jun 13 13:20:50 CEST 2008

ANINDITA GAYEN wrote:
> I have build the itp file from PRODG2 DUNDEE server. and then replaced the stom types from OPLS. Can you comment about the itp file, i can serve that to u.

Please make sure you are replying to the gmx-users listserv; that way
this thread will be archived for others to benefit from in the future.

I don't think your approach is very sound.  The PRODRG server generates
GROMOS-compatible topologies, so supplying OPLS atom types with GROMOS
bond, angle, etc. parameters probably will not lead to a very
self-consistent topology.

As a general note, be aware that the charges and charge groups assigned
by PRODRG are often unsatisfactory, and require refinement.

-Justin