[gmx-users] Energy minimisation problem

silvester.thu silvester.thu at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:39:52 CEST 2008

I guess you have not listed all the dihedrals in the configuration of a ethanol molecule.
In your .top file, there are only two dihedrals, you might need to include all others.
By the way, check the other part of your topology to avoid other incorrect inputs.

Best regards.

Yue Shao

silvester.thu
2008-05-14