[gmx-users] Energy minimisation problem

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Wed May 14 09:58:28 CEST 2008

You should also do some MD and then look at your molecule and trajectory (bond lengths, angles, etc.), if it becomes distorted. If that is the case, there might be something wrong with your topology.

If everything is fine, you should use the energy minimised molecule to build the box, EM again and then MD.

Not sure about the energies. Maybe they should be negative ?

Andreas