[gmx-users] Atom names mismatch

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Fri May 30 06:53:34 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for your reply. Actually I ran the whole simulations
(1000000 time steps), and the system did not crash. The molecule still
has the structure of phenylalanine. Does this mean that the final
coordinates are ok, or should I redo the simulation again after
resorting the atoms.
Thanks alot,
Regards,
George