[gmx-users] RE: Normal mode analysis

Polavarapu, Abhigna polavara at indiana.edu
Thu Nov 20 01:33:36 CET 2008

Hi All,
         I am doing normal mode analysis. After getting the eigen frequencies, is there a way we can visualize the vibrational modes in gromacs. And even how to know which frequency corresponds to which mode of vibration. I saw that IED is used to visualize normal modes by integrating it with VMD. But I installed VMD on my windows machine. So I dont think there is a way to install IED on windows. Please let me if there are any softwares which can visualize normal modes if so, how to get them?

Thank you
abhigna