[gmx-users] pull code absolute reference artifacts

rversace at ccny.cuny.edu rversace at ccny.cuny.edu
Thu Apr 16 19:13:08 CEST 2009

Hi Justin:

1) EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: I already know of 1 person, but is anyone alergic to either Iodine or Chlorine?
No, I am not alergic to those compounds. The only thing that I am alergic is Penicillin and Ampicilin.

2) Any other medical problems?
No

3) An Emergency contact person.
Fernando Babilonia.
Telf: 646 752 6557

4) What food are you planning on bringing? If anyone is planning on bringing food that needs to be heated, cooked, or boiled i need to re-calculate how much fuel we need for the stove incase the rain prevents us from lighting a fire.

I am planning to take fast easy food like tuna or sandwiches. The only thing that i am planning to use heat is to boil water for instant tea and also I planning to have some hotdogs at dinner.

-Rodney