[gmx-users] 1-4 interaction at distance larger than 1

Yi Hou hzwwgy at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:42:36 CEST 2009

Dear Justin
Thank you very much
My commands are:
1. add hydrogens, get top and gro files
pdb2gmx -f 1z92.pdb -o 1z92.gro -p 1z92.top

2. specify the box size, and add water to the system
editconf -f 1z92.gro -bt cubic -d 0.7 -o box.gro
genbox -cp box.gro -cs spc216.gro -p 1z92.top -o sol.gro

3. grommpp -f em.mdp -p 1z92.top -c sol.gro -o em.tpr then found the system
is charge -3

4. add 3NA+ ions in the SOL system
genion -s em.tpr -p 1z92.tpr -p 1z92.top -o sol_ion.gro -pname NA+ -np 3
-nname CL- -nn 0 -random

5. perform the energy minimization simulation
grompp -f em.mdp -p 1z92.top -o sol_ion.gro -o em.tpr
mdrun -deffnm em -v

Those commands until now then I should do position constraints and equil
simulations with my pr.mdp and md.mdp parameters.
I will check my .log file again to see if any errors occur
Thank you very much
Yi