[gmx-users] Carbohydrate MD Simulation

Jim Kress jimkress_58 at kressworks.org
Mon Aug 3 19:38:54 CEST 2009

UFF and ReaxFF force fields do not require creation of new parameters for
carbohydrates.

Google UFF and ReaxFF to find code that uses them.  I know LAMMPS can use
ReaxFF and other force fields

http://lammps.sandia.gov/

MCCCS Towhee can use UFF and other force fields

http://towhee.sourceforge.net/forcefields/uff.html

BUFF: A Biological Universal Forcefield Derived from Quantum Mechanics

http://www.wag.caltech.edu/publications/theses/mjc/mjc.thesis.htm

You might also want to take a look at DL_POLY

http://www.cse.scitech.ac.uk/ccg/software/DL_POLY/

There are other as well but this should give you at starting point.

Jim