[gmx-users] how to debug a single executable file using Xcode

Shuangxing Dai shuangxingdai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:02:31 CEST 2009

Dear all,
  I was wondering how to debug the executable file mdrun in Xcode. Right now I can debug it using gdb by following here:
http://oldwiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Programmer's_Guide
But I do not know how to debug it by Xcode. For example, I want to debug this command:
   mdrun -c steep.g96
Right now I know how to debug a source code and the executable file generated by this code. But I have no idea how to debug this single executable file using Xcode. I am trying to do is to understand how the mdrun works in one example.
So anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance.
Shuangxing Dai