[gmx-users] Fatal Equilibration Errors

Nancy nancy5villa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:09:12 CEST 2009

The structure in the original PDB file of ethylene glycol was in the gauche
conformation.  When I minimised the solvated system, the molecule remained
in the gauche conformation.  However, during equilibration of the system,
the conformation of the molecule changed to trans within less than one
picosecond.  It remained in the trans conformation for the rest of the
equilibration.

Thanks,
Nancy