[gmx-users] Re: itp file

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:39:49 CEST 2009

Jamie,

The idea is the same. Some directive is not at its place. I cannot say
which is exactly because I don't see all the picture with your
topology file (+included files). Write the sequence of directives as
they go in .top (+included .itp) and then we will see what sections
must be shifted or maybe just swapped.

Vitaly