[gmx-users] water.pdb file

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:48:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for all the previous help. I am starting to run my protein
simulations after going through the MARTINI tutorial. In MARTINI
tutorials I was provided with some of the input files but they have
also taught that how to make your own input files when you run your
own protein simulation. I have a quick question that I know how to
make all GROMACS input files except the water molecule files. I don't
know how to create water.pdb file on my own.

Suggestions will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Sunny