[gmx-users] Problem with running MD

Lili Peng lpeng at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:25:07 CEST 2009

Hi Justin,

I do not think that the storage space is an issue because I had submitted
another job to the queue (system of one molecule) yesterday, and it's almost
near completion.  My xtc file is ~4700 kB, trr file is ~22MB, and tpr file
~130MB.  I've also checked my *.log files and nothing seems alarming.

Is there anything else I should look into to figure out what is causing my
system to stall?

Thanks,