[gmx-users] Re: Re: Pull to separate dimer

Ragnarok sdf fabracht1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 02:56:20 CEST 2009

Hi  Justin.
 So for each window, I would turn pull_rate to zero in order to get a system
in equilibrium?
And then the lambda value would be equal to each of the sampling distances?
How would I justify using this pull_rate and pull_k1 values in order to
obtain my pulling trajectory? i.e. is there somekind of standard, or would I
need to rely on certain parameters, like rmsf of my protein or area per
lipid?

Ps: Sorry for the re-sending, I forgot to edit my subject box.
Fabrício Bracht