[gmx-users] doing averages using g_angle

Amit Choubey kgp.amit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:07:22 CET 2009

Hi Mark,

It does seem that the -all option averages the distributions.
The thing is i was confused with "the first graph is the average, the rest
are the individual angles." because when i tried it previously i only found
2 columns which were angle and distribution.

But now i checked again explicitly by doing few more g_angle commands and it
seems that -all does do what i wanted to do. I still dont know what the
"rest are the individual angles" means.

Thank you,
Amit