[gmx-users] spatial distribution function (SDF)

naimah haron naimah cimot_ima98 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 11:03:21 CET 2009

Hai all...

Did anyone know how to do spatial distribution functions??? I have 125 ion pairs in my system. The problem is,

1)how I can I get the 3-D probability distributions of anion around cation or cation around anion in my system? Could anybody tell me the method?
2)When I read the GROMACS manual, I should create 4 group in my index file. Can anybody tell me what is first, second, three and for group represent??? I already try to do it, but  I'm failed to get the result..

Thanks

IMA